- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th of July Weekend Ice Cream Social at Seven of Hearts
July 4, 2014 @ 11:00 am - July 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The 2013 whites and rosés will come just in time for the Fourth of July weekend at Seven of Hearts.
The seven-wine flight of crisp, refreshing Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, Rosé of Cabernet Franc and Rosé of Pinot Noir is capped with the much-anticipated 2013 Viognier Ice Princess — paired delightfully with Ice Princess Ice Cream.
Or try our “Independence Red flight” featuring seven reds: single vineyard Pinot Noirs, Rhône-style reds, Bordeaux-style blends and Coupe’s Cuvée Pinot Noir Dessert Wine — served with ice cream.
The $10 fee per flight is waived with wine purchase, flights are complimentary to wine club members.