- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 18 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th of July Weekend Ice Cream Social at Seven of Hearts
July 4, 2014 @ 11:00 am - July 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The 2013 whites and rosés will come just in time for the Fourth of July weekend at Seven of Hearts.
The seven-wine flight of crisp, refreshing Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, Rosé of Cabernet Franc and Rosé of Pinot Noir is capped with the much-anticipated 2013 Viognier Ice Princess — paired delightfully with Ice Princess Ice Cream.
Or try our “Independence Red flight” featuring seven reds: single vineyard Pinot Noirs, Rhône-style reds, Bordeaux-style blends and Coupe’s Cuvée Pinot Noir Dessert Wine — served with ice cream.
The $10 fee per flight is waived with wine purchase, flights are complimentary to wine club members.