- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th of July Weekend Ice Cream Social at Seven of Hearts
July 4, 2014 @ 11:00 am - July 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The 2013 whites and rosés will come just in time for the Fourth of July weekend at Seven of Hearts.
The seven-wine flight of crisp, refreshing Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, Rosé of Cabernet Franc and Rosé of Pinot Noir is capped with the much-anticipated 2013 Viognier Ice Princess — paired delightfully with Ice Princess Ice Cream.
Or try our “Independence Red flight” featuring seven reds: single vineyard Pinot Noirs, Rhône-style reds, Bordeaux-style blends and Coupe’s Cuvée Pinot Noir Dessert Wine — served with ice cream.
The $10 fee per flight is waived with wine purchase, flights are complimentary to wine club members.