- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 2 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
4th of July Weekend Ice Cream Social at Seven of Hearts
July 4, 2014 @ 11:00 am - July 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The 2013 whites and rosés will come just in time for the Fourth of July weekend at Seven of Hearts.
The seven-wine flight of crisp, refreshing Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, Rosé of Cabernet Franc and Rosé of Pinot Noir is capped with the much-anticipated 2013 Viognier Ice Princess — paired delightfully with Ice Princess Ice Cream.
Or try our “Independence Red flight” featuring seven reds: single vineyard Pinot Noirs, Rhône-style reds, Bordeaux-style blends and Coupe’s Cuvée Pinot Noir Dessert Wine — served with ice cream.
The $10 fee per flight is waived with wine purchase, flights are complimentary to wine club members.