- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th of July Weekend Ice Cream Social at Seven of Hearts
July 4, 2014 @ 11:00 am - July 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The 2013 whites and rosés will come just in time for the Fourth of July weekend at Seven of Hearts.
The seven-wine flight of crisp, refreshing Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, Rosé of Cabernet Franc and Rosé of Pinot Noir is capped with the much-anticipated 2013 Viognier Ice Princess — paired delightfully with Ice Princess Ice Cream.
Or try our “Independence Red flight” featuring seven reds: single vineyard Pinot Noirs, Rhône-style reds, Bordeaux-style blends and Coupe’s Cuvée Pinot Noir Dessert Wine — served with ice cream.
The $10 fee per flight is waived with wine purchase, flights are complimentary to wine club members.