- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Abacela celebrates International Women’s Day
March 8, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree tasting
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Abacela will celebrate International Women’s Day by offering complimentary wine tasting for all women who visit its Vine and Wine Center on Sunday, March 8.
Umpqua Valley women-owned businesses will display their services and wares. Meet and network with other women in our community. Wine by the glass specials, cheese plates and antipasti plates available.