- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Abacela celebrates International Women’s Day
March 8, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree tasting
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Abacela will celebrate International Women’s Day by offering complimentary wine tasting for all women who visit its Vine and Wine Center on Sunday, March 8.
Umpqua Valley women-owned businesses will display their services and wares. Meet and network with other women in our community. Wine by the glass specials, cheese plates and antipasti plates available.