- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Abacela celebrates International Women’s Day
March 8, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree tasting
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Abacela will celebrate International Women’s Day by offering complimentary wine tasting for all women who visit its Vine and Wine Center on Sunday, March 8.
Umpqua Valley women-owned businesses will display their services and wares. Meet and network with other women in our community. Wine by the glass specials, cheese plates and antipasti plates available.