- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 16 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery Memorial Day Celebration
May 24, 2014 - May 25, 2014$5
Live music, food cart and great wines. If you have been here before, you know you want to come back. If not come see why people make Airlie a must-stop Memorial weekend!
Admission is $5 if you bring back any Airlie glass to use for the day or $10 and you get a glass to keep. All tasting fees are donated to local food banks.
Airlie Winery was founded in 1986, and Mary Olson purchased the winery and estate vineyard in 1997. Elizabeth Clark, our winemaker, joined the Airlie family in 2005.
Our vineyard and winery are certified sustainable, LIVE and Salmon Safe.