- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery Memorial Day Celebration
May 24, 2014 - May 25, 2014$5
Live music, food cart and great wines. If you have been here before, you know you want to come back. If not come see why people make Airlie a must-stop Memorial weekend!
Admission is $5 if you bring back any Airlie glass to use for the day or $10 and you get a glass to keep. All tasting fees are donated to local food banks.
Airlie Winery was founded in 1986, and Mary Olson purchased the winery and estate vineyard in 1997. Elizabeth Clark, our winemaker, joined the Airlie family in 2005.
Our vineyard and winery are certified sustainable, LIVE and Salmon Safe.