- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery Memorial Day Celebration
May 24, 2014 - May 25, 2014$5
Live music, food cart and great wines. If you have been here before, you know you want to come back. If not come see why people make Airlie a must-stop Memorial weekend!
Admission is $5 if you bring back any Airlie glass to use for the day or $10 and you get a glass to keep. All tasting fees are donated to local food banks.
Airlie Winery was founded in 1986, and Mary Olson purchased the winery and estate vineyard in 1997. Elizabeth Clark, our winemaker, joined the Airlie family in 2005.
Our vineyard and winery are certified sustainable, LIVE and Salmon Safe.