- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery Memorial Day Celebration
May 24, 2014 - May 25, 2014$5
Live music, food cart and great wines. If you have been here before, you know you want to come back. If not come see why people make Airlie a must-stop Memorial weekend!
Admission is $5 if you bring back any Airlie glass to use for the day or $10 and you get a glass to keep. All tasting fees are donated to local food banks.
Airlie Winery was founded in 1986, and Mary Olson purchased the winery and estate vineyard in 1997. Elizabeth Clark, our winemaker, joined the Airlie family in 2005.
Our vineyard and winery are certified sustainable, LIVE and Salmon Safe.