- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery Memorial Day Celebration
May 24, 2014 - May 25, 2014$5
Live music, food cart and great wines. If you have been here before, you know you want to come back. If not come see why people make Airlie a must-stop Memorial weekend!
Admission is $5 if you bring back any Airlie glass to use for the day or $10 and you get a glass to keep. All tasting fees are donated to local food banks.
Airlie Winery was founded in 1986, and Mary Olson purchased the winery and estate vineyard in 1997. Elizabeth Clark, our winemaker, joined the Airlie family in 2005.
Our vineyard and winery are certified sustainable, LIVE and Salmon Safe.