- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars Farm to Fork winemaker dinner at Destiny Ridge Vineyard
July 13, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Come experience summer’s bounty at this four-course meal by chef Frank Magana, paired beautifully with Jarrod Boyle’s Alexandria Nicole Cellars wines.
It’s sure to be an evening you won’t soon forget, with the majestic backdrop of our estate vineyard, Destiny Ridge.
Limited seating available. Advance reservations required. To view the menu and purchase tickets, visit http://www.alexandrianicolecellars.com or call 509-786-3497 for more information.