- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars Farm to Fork winemaker dinner at Destiny Ridge Vineyard
July 13, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Come experience summer’s bounty at this four-course meal by chef Frank Magana, paired beautifully with Jarrod Boyle’s Alexandria Nicole Cellars wines.
It’s sure to be an evening you won’t soon forget, with the majestic backdrop of our estate vineyard, Destiny Ridge.
Limited seating available. Advance reservations required. To view the menu and purchase tickets, visit http://www.alexandrianicolecellars.com or call 509-786-3497 for more information.