- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars Farm to Fork winemaker dinner at Destiny Ridge Vineyard
July 13, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Come experience summer’s bounty at this four-course meal by chef Frank Magana, paired beautifully with Jarrod Boyle’s Alexandria Nicole Cellars wines.
It’s sure to be an evening you won’t soon forget, with the majestic backdrop of our estate vineyard, Destiny Ridge.
Limited seating available. Advance reservations required. To view the menu and purchase tickets, visit http://www.alexandrianicolecellars.com or call 509-786-3497 for more information.