- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars Farm to Fork winemaker dinner at Destiny Ridge Vineyard
July 13, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Come experience summer’s bounty at this four-course meal by chef Frank Magana, paired beautifully with Jarrod Boyle’s Alexandria Nicole Cellars wines.
It’s sure to be an evening you won’t soon forget, with the majestic backdrop of our estate vineyard, Destiny Ridge.
Limited seating available. Advance reservations required. To view the menu and purchase tickets, visit http://www.alexandrianicolecellars.com or call 509-786-3497 for more information.