- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Alexandria Nicole Cellars Farm to Fork winemaker dinner at Destiny Ridge Vineyard
July 13, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Come experience summer’s bounty at this four-course meal by chef Frank Magana, paired beautifully with Jarrod Boyle’s Alexandria Nicole Cellars wines.
It’s sure to be an evening you won’t soon forget, with the majestic backdrop of our estate vineyard, Destiny Ridge.
Limited seating available. Advance reservations required. To view the menu and purchase tickets, visit http://www.alexandrianicolecellars.com or call 509-786-3497 for more information.