- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 19 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
Anacortes Spring Wine Festival
April 8 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ANACORTES, Wash. – The ninth annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival, staged April 8 by the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce, features 30 wineries and six restaurants.
Cost is $50. Designated drivers get in for $25. Must be age 21 and older.
Participating wineries include AntoLin, Barnard Griffin, Barrage, Bunnell, Cougar Crest, DavenLore, Dubindil, Finn Hill, Finnriver Farm and Cidery, Gecko, Glacial Lake Missoula, Kitzke, Lost River, Marcus Sophia, Martinez and Martinez, Masquerade, Michael Florentino, Mount Baker Vineyards, Olympic Cellars, Patterson, San Juan Vineyards, Silver Lake, Spoiled Dog, TERO, Treveri, Tulip Valley, Walla Walla Vintners, Whidbey Island, William Church and Woodhouse Wine Estates.