- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 22 hours ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 3 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 4 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 7 days ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
6th annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival
April 12, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm| $45
The sixth annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival, staged by the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce, features 30 wineries and six restaurants.
Cost is $45 at the door, $40 in advance. Designated drivers get in for $20. Must be age 21 and older.
Participating wineries include AntoLin, Armstrong, Barrage, Bunnell, Cairdeas, Challenger Ridge, Chandler Reach, Chinook, DavenLore, Diversion, Dubindil, Dusty Cellars, Finnriver Farm and Cidery, Gecko, Gingko Forest, Glacial Lake Missoula, Kana, Lantz, Martinez and Martinez, Masquerade, Michael Florentino, Patterson, Piccolo, San Juan Vineyards, Silver Bell, Smasne, Stina’s, Swiftwater, Tulip Valley and Whidbey Island.
Live music will be provided by Seattle jazz/cabaret singer Julie Cascioppo.