- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 10 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 16 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 2 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anacortes Spring Wine Festival
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 5:05 pm| $45
ANACORTES, Wash. – The eighth annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival, staged by the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce, features 30 wineries and six restaurants.
Cost is $50. Designated drivers get in for $25. Must be age 21 and older.
Participating wineries include AntoLin, Barnard Griffin, Barrage, Bunnell, Cougar Crest, DavenLore, Dubindil, Finn Hill, Finnriver Farm and Cidery, Gecko, Glacial Lake Missoula, Kitzke, Lost River, Marcus Sophia, Martinez and Martinez, Masquerade, Michael Florentino, Mount Baker Vineyards, Olympic Cellars, Patterson, San Juan Vineyards, Silver Lake, Spoiled Dog, TERO, Treveri, Tulip Valley, Walla Walla Vintners, Whidbey Island, William Church and Woodhouse Wine Estates.