- Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new labelPosted 11 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 3 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 6 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 1 week ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anacortes Spring Wine Festival
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 5:05 pm$45
ANACORTES, Wash. – The eighth annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival, staged by the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce, features 30 wineries and six restaurants.
Cost is $50. Designated drivers get in for $25. Must be age 21 and older.
Participating wineries include AntoLin, Barnard Griffin, Barrage, Bunnell, Cougar Crest, DavenLore, Dubindil, Finn Hill, Finnriver Farm and Cidery, Gecko, Glacial Lake Missoula, Kitzke, Lost River, Marcus Sophia, Martinez and Martinez, Masquerade, Michael Florentino, Mount Baker Vineyards, Olympic Cellars, Patterson, San Juan Vineyards, Silver Lake, Spoiled Dog, TERO, Treveri, Tulip Valley, Walla Walla Vintners, Whidbey Island, William Church and Woodhouse Wine Estates.