- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 15 hours ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 day ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 4 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anacortes Spring Wine Festival
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 5:05 pm| $45
ANACORTES, Wash. – The eighth annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival, staged by the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce, features 30 wineries and six restaurants.
Cost is $50. Designated drivers get in for $25. Must be age 21 and older.
Participating wineries include AntoLin, Barnard Griffin, Barrage, Bunnell, Cougar Crest, DavenLore, Dubindil, Finn Hill, Finnriver Farm and Cidery, Gecko, Glacial Lake Missoula, Kitzke, Lost River, Marcus Sophia, Martinez and Martinez, Masquerade, Michael Florentino, Mount Baker Vineyards, Olympic Cellars, Patterson, San Juan Vineyards, Silver Lake, Spoiled Dog, TERO, Treveri, Tulip Valley, Walla Walla Vintners, Whidbey Island, William Church and Woodhouse Wine Estates.