- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features “Homeless” winemaker Jared Rallison
October 12, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each Second Saturday, we host a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. It’s a great opportunity to discover exciting wines from a small producer as they sample their wines and offer them for purchase.
Jared Rallison of Rallison Cellar produces very limited amounts of single vineyard wines from his estate vineyard and a select few other Northwest vineyards. His focus is to keep production small to maintain the best possible viticulture and wine making practices.
Each bottle is individually labeled with the bottle number and total produced. Join us to welcome Jared and taste wines from both wineries for the same tasting fee (waived with $40 purchase).