- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features “Homeless” winemaker Jared Rallison
October 12, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each Second Saturday, we host a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. It’s a great opportunity to discover exciting wines from a small producer as they sample their wines and offer them for purchase.
Jared Rallison of Rallison Cellar produces very limited amounts of single vineyard wines from his estate vineyard and a select few other Northwest vineyards. His focus is to keep production small to maintain the best possible viticulture and wine making practices.
Each bottle is individually labeled with the bottle number and total produced. Join us to welcome Jared and taste wines from both wineries for the same tasting fee (waived with $40 purchase).