- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 6 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features “Homeless” winemaker Jared Rallison
October 12, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each Second Saturday, we host a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. It’s a great opportunity to discover exciting wines from a small producer as they sample their wines and offer them for purchase.
Jared Rallison of Rallison Cellar produces very limited amounts of single vineyard wines from his estate vineyard and a select few other Northwest vineyards. His focus is to keep production small to maintain the best possible viticulture and wine making practices.
Each bottle is individually labeled with the bottle number and total produced. Join us to welcome Jared and taste wines from both wineries for the same tasting fee (waived with $40 purchase).