- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 22 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features “Homeless” winemaker Jared Rallison
October 12, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each Second Saturday, we host a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. It’s a great opportunity to discover exciting wines from a small producer as they sample their wines and offer them for purchase.
Jared Rallison of Rallison Cellar produces very limited amounts of single vineyard wines from his estate vineyard and a select few other Northwest vineyards. His focus is to keep production small to maintain the best possible viticulture and wine making practices.
Each bottle is individually labeled with the bottle number and total produced. Join us to welcome Jared and taste wines from both wineries for the same tasting fee (waived with $40 purchase).