- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 18 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features “Homeless” winemaker Jared Rallison
October 12, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each Second Saturday, we host a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. It’s a great opportunity to discover exciting wines from a small producer as they sample their wines and offer them for purchase.
Jared Rallison of Rallison Cellar produces very limited amounts of single vineyard wines from his estate vineyard and a select few other Northwest vineyards. His focus is to keep production small to maintain the best possible viticulture and wine making practices.
Each bottle is individually labeled with the bottle number and total produced. Join us to welcome Jared and taste wines from both wineries for the same tasting fee (waived with $40 purchase).