- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 23 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features rare reserves with broadcaster Jim McLaren
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Once a year we share our single vineyard Pinots and more from the earliest Anam Cara Cellars vintage to current releases, with a limited number of bottles available for purchase.
On this day, Jim McLaren — KEX radio’s newly retired newscaster and”Grape Adventurer” — will help pour. Gratuities will benefit Salud, which provides access to healthcare for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families.