- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features rare reserves with broadcaster Jim McLaren
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Once a year we share our single vineyard Pinots and more from the earliest Anam Cara Cellars vintage to current releases, with a limited number of bottles available for purchase.
On this day, Jim McLaren — KEX radio’s newly retired newscaster and”Grape Adventurer” — will help pour. Gratuities will benefit Salud, which provides access to healthcare for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families.