- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 9 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features rare reserves with broadcaster Jim McLaren
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Once a year we share our single vineyard Pinots and more from the earliest Anam Cara Cellars vintage to current releases, with a limited number of bottles available for purchase.
On this day, Jim McLaren — KEX radio’s newly retired newscaster and”Grape Adventurer” — will help pour. Gratuities will benefit Salud, which provides access to healthcare for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families.