- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars features rare reserves with broadcaster Jim McLaren
December 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Once a year we share our single vineyard Pinots and more from the earliest Anam Cara Cellars vintage to current releases, with a limited number of bottles available for purchase.
On this day, Jim McLaren — KEX radio’s newly retired newscaster and”Grape Adventurer” — will help pour. Gratuities will benefit Salud, which provides access to healthcare for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families.