- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars welcomes guest winemaker Vincent Fritzsche of Vincent Wine Co.
April 22, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
NEWBERG, Ore. — Our Second Saturday guest winemaker is Vincent Fritzsche, who brings his Portland-made Pinots and (hopefully) Chardonnay to Anam Cara Cellars’ tasting room.
Join us for this rare opportunity to sample his truly tiny production of almost-sold-out wines and purchase a bottle for your cellar while you can.
Tasting includes wines from Vincent Wine Company and Anam Cara Cellars.