- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars welcomes guest winemaker Vincent Fritzsche of Vincent Wine Co.
April 22, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
NEWBERG, Ore. — Our Second Saturday guest winemaker is Vincent Fritzsche, who brings his Portland-made Pinots and (hopefully) Chardonnay to Anam Cara Cellars’ tasting room.
Join us for this rare opportunity to sample his truly tiny production of almost-sold-out wines and purchase a bottle for your cellar while you can.
Tasting includes wines from Vincent Wine Company and Anam Cara Cellars.