- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 31 mins ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars welcomes guest winemaker Vincent Fritzsche of Vincent Wine Co.
April 22, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
NEWBERG, Ore. — Our Second Saturday guest winemaker is Vincent Fritzsche, who brings his Portland-made Pinots and (hopefully) Chardonnay to Anam Cara Cellars’ tasting room.
Join us for this rare opportunity to sample his truly tiny production of almost-sold-out wines and purchase a bottle for your cellar while you can.
Tasting includes wines from Vincent Wine Company and Anam Cara Cellars.