- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars welcomes guest winemaker Vincent Fritzsche of Vincent Wine Co.
April 22, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
NEWBERG, Ore. — Our Second Saturday guest winemaker is Vincent Fritzsche, who brings his Portland-made Pinots and (hopefully) Chardonnay to Anam Cara Cellars’ tasting room.
Join us for this rare opportunity to sample his truly tiny production of almost-sold-out wines and purchase a bottle for your cellar while you can.
Tasting includes wines from Vincent Wine Company and Anam Cara Cellars.