- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 18 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Andrew Will winemaker dinner at Cypress Lounge and Wine Bar
November 9, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$85
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Executive chef Ivo Sandrea of the Westin Bellevue and second-generation winemaker Will Camarda of Andrew Will Winery on Vashon Island present a San Sebastian-inspired Fall Harvest Wine Dinner at Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Inspired by the bounty of flavors found in the Basque region of Spain and France, the Cypress Fall Harvest Wine Dinner will feature five courses aimed at the earthy flavors abundant in seasonal cuisine: apples, mushrooms, figs, dried cherries, seafood, game, and waterfowl.
The rich, intense flavors that are characteristic of Andrew Will’s renowned wines are natural pairings for this menu, which will include five of the winery’s selections hailing from the Champoux, Two Blondes, and Ciel du Cheval vineyards in the Columbia Valley.
The menu will include five paired courses, plus an intermezzo. Cost is $85 per person plus tax and 18% gratuity.
Tickets are available at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/462958.