- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Andrew Will winemaker dinner at Cypress Lounge and Wine Bar
November 9, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$85
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Executive chef Ivo Sandrea of the Westin Bellevue and second-generation winemaker Will Camarda of Andrew Will Winery on Vashon Island present a San Sebastian-inspired Fall Harvest Wine Dinner at Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Inspired by the bounty of flavors found in the Basque region of Spain and France, the Cypress Fall Harvest Wine Dinner will feature five courses aimed at the earthy flavors abundant in seasonal cuisine: apples, mushrooms, figs, dried cherries, seafood, game, and waterfowl.
The rich, intense flavors that are characteristic of Andrew Will’s renowned wines are natural pairings for this menu, which will include five of the winery’s selections hailing from the Champoux, Two Blondes, and Ciel du Cheval vineyards in the Columbia Valley.
The menu will include five paired courses, plus an intermezzo. Cost is $85 per person plus tax and 18% gratuity.
Tickets are available at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/462958.