- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Andrew Will winemaker dinner at Cypress Lounge and Wine Bar
November 9, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$85
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Executive chef Ivo Sandrea of the Westin Bellevue and second-generation winemaker Will Camarda of Andrew Will Winery on Vashon Island present a San Sebastian-inspired Fall Harvest Wine Dinner at Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Inspired by the bounty of flavors found in the Basque region of Spain and France, the Cypress Fall Harvest Wine Dinner will feature five courses aimed at the earthy flavors abundant in seasonal cuisine: apples, mushrooms, figs, dried cherries, seafood, game, and waterfowl.
The rich, intense flavors that are characteristic of Andrew Will’s renowned wines are natural pairings for this menu, which will include five of the winery’s selections hailing from the Champoux, Two Blondes, and Ciel du Cheval vineyards in the Columbia Valley.
The menu will include five paired courses, plus an intermezzo. Cost is $85 per person plus tax and 18% gratuity.
Tickets are available at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/462958.