- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Andrew Will winemaker dinner at Cypress Lounge and Wine Bar
November 9, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$85
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Executive chef Ivo Sandrea of the Westin Bellevue and second-generation winemaker Will Camarda of Andrew Will Winery on Vashon Island present a San Sebastian-inspired Fall Harvest Wine Dinner at Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Inspired by the bounty of flavors found in the Basque region of Spain and France, the Cypress Fall Harvest Wine Dinner will feature five courses aimed at the earthy flavors abundant in seasonal cuisine: apples, mushrooms, figs, dried cherries, seafood, game, and waterfowl.
The rich, intense flavors that are characteristic of Andrew Will’s renowned wines are natural pairings for this menu, which will include five of the winery’s selections hailing from the Champoux, Two Blondes, and Ciel du Cheval vineyards in the Columbia Valley.
The menu will include five paired courses, plus an intermezzo. Cost is $85 per person plus tax and 18% gratuity.
Tickets are available at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/462958.