- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 19 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Andrew Will winemaker dinner at Cypress Lounge and Wine Bar
November 9, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$85
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Executive chef Ivo Sandrea of the Westin Bellevue and second-generation winemaker Will Camarda of Andrew Will Winery on Vashon Island present a San Sebastian-inspired Fall Harvest Wine Dinner at Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Inspired by the bounty of flavors found in the Basque region of Spain and France, the Cypress Fall Harvest Wine Dinner will feature five courses aimed at the earthy flavors abundant in seasonal cuisine: apples, mushrooms, figs, dried cherries, seafood, game, and waterfowl.
The rich, intense flavors that are characteristic of Andrew Will’s renowned wines are natural pairings for this menu, which will include five of the winery’s selections hailing from the Champoux, Two Blondes, and Ciel du Cheval vineyards in the Columbia Valley.
The menu will include five paired courses, plus an intermezzo. Cost is $85 per person plus tax and 18% gratuity.
Tickets are available at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/462958.