- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery hosts local artists reception
July 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo admission
Anelare Winery will be featuring local artists David Wyatt (aerial photography), Victoria Gravenslund (pottery) and Arlene Custer (pottery) during an evening of fine wine and art in the new tasting room.
Relax in the new tasting room and take in the incredible views of Red Mountain, Rattlesnake, Badger Canyon and the Horse Heavens. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a bit. We are conveniently located just a few minutes from the Tri Cities.
Thank you for being part of art appreciation in the Tri-Cities.