- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 22 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery hosts local artists reception
July 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo admission
Anelare Winery will be featuring local artists David Wyatt (aerial photography), Victoria Gravenslund (pottery) and Arlene Custer (pottery) during an evening of fine wine and art in the new tasting room.
Relax in the new tasting room and take in the incredible views of Red Mountain, Rattlesnake, Badger Canyon and the Horse Heavens. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a bit. We are conveniently located just a few minutes from the Tri Cities.
Thank you for being part of art appreciation in the Tri-Cities.