- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 8 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery hosts local artists reception
July 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo admission
Anelare Winery will be featuring local artists David Wyatt (aerial photography), Victoria Gravenslund (pottery) and Arlene Custer (pottery) during an evening of fine wine and art in the new tasting room.
Relax in the new tasting room and take in the incredible views of Red Mountain, Rattlesnake, Badger Canyon and the Horse Heavens. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a bit. We are conveniently located just a few minutes from the Tri Cities.
Thank you for being part of art appreciation in the Tri-Cities.