- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery hosts local artists reception
July 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo admission
Anelare Winery will be featuring local artists David Wyatt (aerial photography), Victoria Gravenslund (pottery) and Arlene Custer (pottery) during an evening of fine wine and art in the new tasting room.
Relax in the new tasting room and take in the incredible views of Red Mountain, Rattlesnake, Badger Canyon and the Horse Heavens. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a bit. We are conveniently located just a few minutes from the Tri Cities.
Thank you for being part of art appreciation in the Tri-Cities.