- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery hosts local artists reception
July 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo admission
Anelare Winery will be featuring local artists David Wyatt (aerial photography), Victoria Gravenslund (pottery) and Arlene Custer (pottery) during an evening of fine wine and art in the new tasting room.
Relax in the new tasting room and take in the incredible views of Red Mountain, Rattlesnake, Badger Canyon and the Horse Heavens. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a bit. We are conveniently located just a few minutes from the Tri Cities.
Thank you for being part of art appreciation in the Tri-Cities.