- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery ‘Pours and Petals’ floral arrangement class
June 14, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$48
KIONA, Wash. — This floral design class featuring peonies will be among the first events staged at Anelare’s new tasting room in the Yakima Valley between Red Mountain and the northern slopes of the Horse Heaven Hills.
Forrest and Kahryn Alexander have transformed a rustic barn into their new tasting room that’s just a pitching wedge away is a spacious and modern family home that’s surrounded by a tall sagebrush.
Wine tourists will use the turnoff from Webber Canyon Road, a popular biking route for cyclists.
The tasting room is scheduled to be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday.