- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery ‘Pours and Petals’ floral arrangement class
June 14, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$48
KIONA, Wash. — This floral design class featuring peonies will be among the first events staged at Anelare’s new tasting room in the Yakima Valley between Red Mountain and the northern slopes of the Horse Heaven Hills.
Forrest and Kahryn Alexander have transformed a rustic barn into their new tasting room that’s just a pitching wedge away is a spacious and modern family home that’s surrounded by a tall sagebrush.
Wine tourists will use the turnoff from Webber Canyon Road, a popular biking route for cyclists.
The tasting room is scheduled to be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday.