- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 17 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery ‘Pours and Petals’ floral arrangement class
June 14, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$48
KIONA, Wash. — This floral design class featuring peonies will be among the first events staged at Anelare’s new tasting room in the Yakima Valley between Red Mountain and the northern slopes of the Horse Heaven Hills.
Forrest and Kahryn Alexander have transformed a rustic barn into their new tasting room that’s just a pitching wedge away is a spacious and modern family home that’s surrounded by a tall sagebrush.
Wine tourists will use the turnoff from Webber Canyon Road, a popular biking route for cyclists.
The tasting room is scheduled to be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday.