- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery ‘Pours and Petals’ floral arrangement class
June 14, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$48
KIONA, Wash. — This floral design class featuring peonies will be among the first events staged at Anelare’s new tasting room in the Yakima Valley between Red Mountain and the northern slopes of the Horse Heaven Hills.
Forrest and Kahryn Alexander have transformed a rustic barn into their new tasting room that’s just a pitching wedge away is a spacious and modern family home that’s surrounded by a tall sagebrush.
Wine tourists will use the turnoff from Webber Canyon Road, a popular biking route for cyclists.
The tasting room is scheduled to be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday.