- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery presents The Danny Black Show
August 28, 2015 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs an experience a summer concert at Anelare Winery, which will present a sunset performance by guitarist Danny Black.
The Danny Black Show is featured on cruise ships throughout the world. The Michigan native’s current covers are certain to get the party started. Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected]
Limited reserve seating available, which a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment.