- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery presents The Danny Black Show
August 28, 2015 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs an experience a summer concert at Anelare Winery, which will present a sunset performance by guitarist Danny Black.
The Danny Black Show is featured on cruise ships throughout the world. The Michigan native’s current covers are certain to get the party started. Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected]
Limited reserve seating available, which a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment.