- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 14 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery Rock and Roll the 4th of July Party
July 4, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Anelare Winery will add sparkle and cheer to the holiday weekend with live music by guitarist Danny Black, who will be performing at the brand new tasting gallery.
The Danny Black Show is featured on cruise ships throughout the world. The Michigan native’s current covers are certain to get the party started. Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to email@example.com.
Catering will be provided by The Street Grill, a food truck that is making its professional debut at Anelare on the birthday of the United States of America.