- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery Rock and Roll the 4th of July Party
July 4, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Anelare Winery will add sparkle and cheer to the holiday weekend with live music by guitarist Danny Black, who will be performing at the brand new tasting gallery.
The Danny Black Show is featured on cruise ships throughout the world. The Michigan native’s current covers are certain to get the party started. Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected]
Catering will be provided by The Street Grill, a food truck that is making its professional debut at Anelare on the birthday of the United States of America.