- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery Rock and Roll the 4th of July Party
July 4, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Anelare Winery will add sparkle and cheer to the holiday weekend with live music by guitarist Danny Black, who will be performing at the brand new tasting gallery.
The Danny Black Show is featured on cruise ships throughout the world. The Michigan native’s current covers are certain to get the party started. Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected]
Catering will be provided by The Street Grill, a food truck that is making its professional debut at Anelare on the birthday of the United States of America.