- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery’s Spring Release at Wine Boss
April 12, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 13, 2014 @ 4:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Anelare will be releasing three wines — 2013 Ciel du Cheval White, 2011 Columbia Valley Merlot and 2012 Zio Red Wine— on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13 at Wine Boss in Richland.
Spring Wine Club allocations will be ready for pickup from noon-4 p.m. both days or will be held for delivery thereafter.
We anticipate opening our new, permanent home for Anelare in June with one more release at the Wine Boss production facility. Thank you for being part of our journey as we have found the venue of our dreams, a place where you will not only experience the smell and taste of our wines, but also experience the nostalgia of Washington’s superb growing regions.