- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery’s Spring Release at Wine Boss
April 12, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 13, 2014 @ 4:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Anelare will be releasing three wines — 2013 Ciel du Cheval White, 2011 Columbia Valley Merlot and 2012 Zio Red Wine— on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13 at Wine Boss in Richland.
Spring Wine Club allocations will be ready for pickup from noon-4 p.m. both days or will be held for delivery thereafter.
We anticipate opening our new, permanent home for Anelare in June with one more release at the Wine Boss production facility. Thank you for being part of our journey as we have found the venue of our dreams, a place where you will not only experience the smell and taste of our wines, but also experience the nostalgia of Washington’s superb growing regions.