- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery’s Spring Release at Wine Boss
April 12, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 13, 2014 @ 4:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Anelare will be releasing three wines — 2013 Ciel du Cheval White, 2011 Columbia Valley Merlot and 2012 Zio Red Wine— on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13 at Wine Boss in Richland.
Spring Wine Club allocations will be ready for pickup from noon-4 p.m. both days or will be held for delivery thereafter.
We anticipate opening our new, permanent home for Anelare in June with one more release at the Wine Boss production facility. Thank you for being part of our journey as we have found the venue of our dreams, a place where you will not only experience the smell and taste of our wines, but also experience the nostalgia of Washington’s superb growing regions.