- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery’s Spring Release at Wine Boss
April 12, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 13, 2014 @ 4:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Anelare will be releasing three wines — 2013 Ciel du Cheval White, 2011 Columbia Valley Merlot and 2012 Zio Red Wine— on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13 at Wine Boss in Richland.
Spring Wine Club allocations will be ready for pickup from noon-4 p.m. both days or will be held for delivery thereafter.
We anticipate opening our new, permanent home for Anelare in June with one more release at the Wine Boss production facility. Thank you for being part of our journey as we have found the venue of our dreams, a place where you will not only experience the smell and taste of our wines, but also experience the nostalgia of Washington’s superb growing regions.