- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 34 mins ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anniversary barbecue at Duck Pond Cellars
August 16, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$16
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate its 21 years of business with a barbecue.
We’ll have live music by Echo Park, special wine flights and sangria available for purchase + a trio of sliders ($16/$14 for wine club members, price for sliders only) while supplies last.
Sliders include Cabernet Onion & Sharp Cheddar Slider, Coffee-Rubbed Slider with Swiss & Stampede BBQ Sauce, Bombay Slider with Garlic-Curry Sauce.
There is no entry cost.