- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anniversary barbecue at Duck Pond Cellars
August 16, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$16
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate its 21 years of business with a barbecue.
We’ll have live music by Echo Park, special wine flights and sangria available for purchase + a trio of sliders ($16/$14 for wine club members, price for sliders only) while supplies last.
Sliders include Cabernet Onion & Sharp Cheddar Slider, Coffee-Rubbed Slider with Swiss & Stampede BBQ Sauce, Bombay Slider with Garlic-Curry Sauce.
There is no entry cost.