- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anniversary barbecue at Duck Pond Cellars
August 16, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$16
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate its 21 years of business with a barbecue.
We’ll have live music by Echo Park, special wine flights and sangria available for purchase + a trio of sliders ($16/$14 for wine club members, price for sliders only) while supplies last.
Sliders include Cabernet Onion & Sharp Cheddar Slider, Coffee-Rubbed Slider with Swiss & Stampede BBQ Sauce, Bombay Slider with Garlic-Curry Sauce.
There is no entry cost.