- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anniversary barbecue at Duck Pond Cellars
August 16, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$16
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate its 21 years of business with a barbecue.
We’ll have live music by Echo Park, special wine flights and sangria available for purchase + a trio of sliders ($16/$14 for wine club members, price for sliders only) while supplies last.
Sliders include Cabernet Onion & Sharp Cheddar Slider, Coffee-Rubbed Slider with Swiss & Stampede BBQ Sauce, Bombay Slider with Garlic-Curry Sauce.
There is no entry cost.