- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars features Kevin Lane and Friends during First Friday in Yakima
August 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents First Friday in downtown Yakima on Aug. 7, and there will be award-winning wine paired with live music by Kevin Lane and Friends from 7-9 p.m. and cuisine from Thai Orchid.
AntoLin Cellars has moved and is now open weekly Thursday through Sunday. Their new tasting room is at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin winemaker Tony Haralson.
AntoLin won two double gold medals at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Chardonnay
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Estate Riesling
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking, and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. Tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA, and the vineyard is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
Make it a point to taste great AntoLin Wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for Wine Touring the rest of the valley.
Tasting room hours:
Thursday 3-8 p.m.
Friday 1-9 p.m.
Saturday 1-7 p.m.
Sunday noon-4 p.m.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901