- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 16 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars features Kevin Lane and Friends during First Friday in Yakima
August 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents First Friday in downtown Yakima on Aug. 7, and there will be award-winning wine paired with live music by Kevin Lane and Friends from 7-9 p.m. and cuisine from Thai Orchid.
AntoLin Cellars has moved and is now open weekly Thursday through Sunday. Their new tasting room is at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin winemaker Tony Haralson.
AntoLin won two double gold medals at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Chardonnay
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Estate Riesling
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking, and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. Tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA, and the vineyard is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
Make it a point to taste great AntoLin Wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for Wine Touring the rest of the valley.
Tasting room hours:
Thursday 3-8 p.m.
Friday 1-9 p.m.
Saturday 1-7 p.m.
Sunday noon-4 p.m.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901