- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars features Kevin Lane and Friends during First Friday in Yakima
August 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents First Friday in downtown Yakima on Aug. 7, and there will be award-winning wine paired with live music by Kevin Lane and Friends from 7-9 p.m. and cuisine from Thai Orchid.
AntoLin Cellars has moved and is now open weekly Thursday through Sunday. Their new tasting room is at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin winemaker Tony Haralson.
AntoLin won two double gold medals at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Chardonnay
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Estate Riesling
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking, and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. Tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA, and the vineyard is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
Make it a point to taste great AntoLin Wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for Wine Touring the rest of the valley.
Tasting room hours:
Thursday 3-8 p.m.
Friday 1-9 p.m.
Saturday 1-7 p.m.
Sunday noon-4 p.m.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901