- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars First Friday Cellarbration with Too Close for Missiles
December 4, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6
YAKIMA, Wash. — AntoLin Cellars stages its First Friday Cellarbration downtown on historic Front Street with Too Close for Missiles from 1-9 p.m. on Dec. 4.
Cost is $4 for a white wine flight and $6 for a red flight with four whites and five reds in each flight.
Too Close for Missiles will perform playing melodic rock from the 80’s and 90’s. The band features Armand Doucette on drums, Mike Foisy on bass, Eric Snider vocals and Michael Hemming on guitar.
Music starts at 7 p.m., and food by Kim’s BBQ will be offered. The artwork on display will be courtesy of Cody Beebe. This is also great opportunity to see their brand new event space for your holiday party. It’s spacious and it’s beautiful.