- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars moves into new downtown Yakima tasting room
October 3, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — AntoLin Cellars announces the opening of their new tasting room in downtown Yakima.
After a total demolition and remodel of their new space, AntoLin Cellars is ready to show it off! Taste new releases, enjoy complimentary appetizers and listen to an amazing set of music from local favorite The Common Deer. They’ll play from 7-9 p.m., a great way to celebrate First Friday.
Come on in for a Sneak Peek this Friday, Oct. 3 from 1 – 9 p.m.
They are now at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue;, right behind Garden Dance in the same building. So, come on down and visit to enjoy fun, food, wine and music.
They’ll be closed on Saturday, Oct. 4 to pour wine and hobnob at the Fresh Hop Ale Festival in downtown Yakima, so visit their booth from noon to 8 p.m.
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Riesling
AntoLin Cellars, based in downtown Yakima, produces Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. It owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley, which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901
New tasting room hours starting Oct. 9: