- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars moves into new downtown Yakima tasting room
October 3, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — AntoLin Cellars announces the opening of their new tasting room in downtown Yakima.
After a total demolition and remodel of their new space, AntoLin Cellars is ready to show it off! Taste new releases, enjoy complimentary appetizers and listen to an amazing set of music from local favorite The Common Deer. They’ll play from 7-9 p.m., a great way to celebrate First Friday.
Come on in for a Sneak Peek this Friday, Oct. 3 from 1 – 9 p.m.
They are now at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue;, right behind Garden Dance in the same building. So, come on down and visit to enjoy fun, food, wine and music.
They’ll be closed on Saturday, Oct. 4 to pour wine and hobnob at the Fresh Hop Ale Festival in downtown Yakima, so visit their booth from noon to 8 p.m.
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Riesling
AntoLin Cellars, based in downtown Yakima, produces Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. It owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley, which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901
New tasting room hours starting Oct. 9: