- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 18 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars moves into new downtown Yakima tasting room
October 3, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — AntoLin Cellars announces the opening of their new tasting room in downtown Yakima.
After a total demolition and remodel of their new space, AntoLin Cellars is ready to show it off! Taste new releases, enjoy complimentary appetizers and listen to an amazing set of music from local favorite The Common Deer. They’ll play from 7-9 p.m., a great way to celebrate First Friday.
Come on in for a Sneak Peek this Friday, Oct. 3 from 1 – 9 p.m.
They are now at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue;, right behind Garden Dance in the same building. So, come on down and visit to enjoy fun, food, wine and music.
They’ll be closed on Saturday, Oct. 4 to pour wine and hobnob at the Fresh Hop Ale Festival in downtown Yakima, so visit their booth from noon to 8 p.m.
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Riesling
AntoLin Cellars, based in downtown Yakima, produces Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. It owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley, which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901
New tasting room hours starting Oct. 9: