- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 11 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars moves into new downtown Yakima tasting room
October 3, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — AntoLin Cellars announces the opening of their new tasting room in downtown Yakima.
After a total demolition and remodel of their new space, AntoLin Cellars is ready to show it off! Taste new releases, enjoy complimentary appetizers and listen to an amazing set of music from local favorite The Common Deer. They’ll play from 7-9 p.m., a great way to celebrate First Friday.
Come on in for a Sneak Peek this Friday, Oct. 3 from 1 – 9 p.m.
They are now at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue;, right behind Garden Dance in the same building. So, come on down and visit to enjoy fun, food, wine and music.
They’ll be closed on Saturday, Oct. 4 to pour wine and hobnob at the Fresh Hop Ale Festival in downtown Yakima, so visit their booth from noon to 8 p.m.
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Riesling
AntoLin Cellars, based in downtown Yakima, produces Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. It owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley, which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901
New tasting room hours starting Oct. 9: