- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Joshua Hope and friends
September 23 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and there is no cover charge for the show, so enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in this comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Light appetizers will be available for purchase, and works of artist Denny Driver will be on display throughout the month. Tasteful art, wine, food and music makes 14 N. Front Street in Yakima a destination.