- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Joshua Hope and friends
September 23, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and there is no cover charge for the show, so enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in this comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Light appetizers will be available for purchase, and works of artist Denny Driver will be on display throughout the month. Tasteful art, wine, food and music makes 14 N. Front Street in Yakima a destination.