- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Joshua Hope and friends
September 23, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and there is no cover charge for the show, so enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in this comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Light appetizers will be available for purchase, and works of artist Denny Driver will be on display throughout the month. Tasteful art, wine, food and music makes 14 N. Front Street in Yakima a destination.