- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Joshua Hope and friends
September 23, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and there is no cover charge for the show, so enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in this comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Light appetizers will be available for purchase, and works of artist Denny Driver will be on display throughout the month. Tasteful art, wine, food and music makes 14 N. Front Street in Yakima a destination.