- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Yakima Fruit Tramps in downtown Yakima
July 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmTasting fees apply
YAKIMA, Wash. – The Yakima Fruit Tramps return amid award-winning wines Friday, July 29, at the AntoLin Cellars comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room in downtown Yakima.
The Yakima Fruit Tramps will perform blues, rock and folk music from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.. Thai food will be available for purchase, and the artwork of Paul Henderson will be on display throughout the month.
The tasting room will open at 1 p.m., and AntoLin Cellars is at 14 N. Front Street at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex. The tasting room featuring winemaker Tony Haralson is now open each week Wednesday through Sunday. His 2012 Riesling received a double gold at the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards.
The name AntoLin is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. They produce Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley grows Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
Tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.