- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 12 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Spring Barrel Weekend
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$5
YAKIMA, Wash. — The Spring Barrel Weekend event of AntoLin Cellars will take place at the winery’s production facility in downtown Yakima.
Spring Barrel Tasting is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing our wines. A visit to our winery on this weekend will allow you the unique opportunity to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Tastings are $5 per person. This fee is waived if you have a Premier Pass. Here is information on how to get a Premier Pass.
We offer plenty of free parking, tours of the winery and barrel samples.
On Saturday night only, we’ll have local food vendor: Winey Dogs plus two live local bands.
* Rondi Marsh and Friends: 4:30-6 p.m.
* The Common Deer: 7-9 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!