- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 14 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Spring Barrel Weekend
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$5
YAKIMA, Wash. — The Spring Barrel Weekend event of AntoLin Cellars will take place at the winery’s production facility in downtown Yakima.
Spring Barrel Tasting is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing our wines. A visit to our winery on this weekend will allow you the unique opportunity to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Tastings are $5 per person. This fee is waived if you have a Premier Pass. Here is information on how to get a Premier Pass.
We offer plenty of free parking, tours of the winery and barrel samples.
On Saturday night only, we’ll have local food vendor: Winey Dogs plus two live local bands.
* Rondi Marsh and Friends: 4:30-6 p.m.
* The Common Deer: 7-9 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!