- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 8 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Spring Barrel Weekend
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$5
YAKIMA, Wash. — The Spring Barrel Weekend event of AntoLin Cellars will take place at the winery’s production facility in downtown Yakima.
Spring Barrel Tasting is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing our wines. A visit to our winery on this weekend will allow you the unique opportunity to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Tastings are $5 per person. This fee is waived if you have a Premier Pass. Here is information on how to get a Premier Pass.
We offer plenty of free parking, tours of the winery and barrel samples.
On Saturday night only, we’ll have local food vendor: Winey Dogs plus two live local bands.
* Rondi Marsh and Friends: 4:30-6 p.m.
* The Common Deer: 7-9 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!