- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 8 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Spring Barrel Weekend
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$5
YAKIMA, Wash. — The Spring Barrel Weekend event of AntoLin Cellars will take place at the winery’s production facility in downtown Yakima.
Spring Barrel Tasting is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing our wines. A visit to our winery on this weekend will allow you the unique opportunity to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Tastings are $5 per person. This fee is waived if you have a Premier Pass. Here is information on how to get a Premier Pass.
We offer plenty of free parking, tours of the winery and barrel samples.
On Saturday night only, we’ll have local food vendor: Winey Dogs plus two live local bands.
* Rondi Marsh and Friends: 4:30-6 p.m.
* The Common Deer: 7-9 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!