- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Spring Barrel Weekend
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$5
YAKIMA, Wash. — The Spring Barrel Weekend event of AntoLin Cellars will take place at the winery’s production facility in downtown Yakima.
Spring Barrel Tasting is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing our wines. A visit to our winery on this weekend will allow you the unique opportunity to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Tastings are $5 per person. This fee is waived if you have a Premier Pass. Here is information on how to get a Premier Pass.
We offer plenty of free parking, tours of the winery and barrel samples.
On Saturday night only, we’ll have local food vendor: Winey Dogs plus two live local bands.
* Rondi Marsh and Friends: 4:30-6 p.m.
* The Common Deer: 7-9 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!