- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
AntoLin Cellars to participate in Yakima Craft Beverage Walk
November 5 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. – Wine lovers are encourage to visit AntoLin Cellars for the second annual Yakima Craft Beverage Walk on Saturday, Nov. 5 from noon to 5 p.m.
This event is a collaboration between the Downtown Association of Yakima and Craft Beverage Yakima. It is a 21+ and over only event features producers of the Yakima craft beverage industry, sampling their product in various downtown business locations.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
The tasty action is at 14 N. Front Street.
AntoLin Cellars new tasting room is open weekly Wednesdays through Sundays. Relax and savor award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room. Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from their estate vineyard.
Or, take your wine-tasting experience outside onto the delightful patio. Parking abounds making AntoLin the perfect place to start your walking tour of the North Yakima Historic District.
AntoLin Cellars is at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex, less than a mile away from most downtown Yakima hotels. Before you head out to taste the rest of the Valley, stop in to AntoLin Cellars and sample some of Yakima’s finest wines.