- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars to participate in Yakima Craft Beverage Walk
November 5 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. – Wine lovers are encourage to visit AntoLin Cellars for the second annual Yakima Craft Beverage Walk on Saturday, Nov. 5 from noon to 5 p.m.
This event is a collaboration between the Downtown Association of Yakima and Craft Beverage Yakima. It is a 21+ and over only event features producers of the Yakima craft beverage industry, sampling their product in various downtown business locations.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
The tasty action is at 14 N. Front Street.
AntoLin Cellars new tasting room is open weekly Wednesdays through Sundays. Relax and savor award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room. Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from their estate vineyard.
Or, take your wine-tasting experience outside onto the delightful patio. Parking abounds making AntoLin the perfect place to start your walking tour of the North Yakima Historic District.
AntoLin Cellars is at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex, less than a mile away from most downtown Yakima hotels. Before you head out to taste the rest of the Valley, stop in to AntoLin Cellars and sample some of Yakima’s finest wines.