- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars to participate in Yakima Craft Beverage Walk
November 5, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. – Wine lovers are encourage to visit AntoLin Cellars for the second annual Yakima Craft Beverage Walk on Saturday, Nov. 5 from noon to 5 p.m.
This event is a collaboration between the Downtown Association of Yakima and Craft Beverage Yakima. It is a 21+ and over only event features producers of the Yakima craft beverage industry, sampling their product in various downtown business locations.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
The tasty action is at 14 N. Front Street.
AntoLin Cellars new tasting room is open weekly Wednesdays through Sundays. Relax and savor award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room. Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from their estate vineyard.
Or, take your wine-tasting experience outside onto the delightful patio. Parking abounds making AntoLin the perfect place to start your walking tour of the North Yakima Historic District.
AntoLin Cellars is at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex, less than a mile away from most downtown Yakima hotels. Before you head out to taste the rest of the Valley, stop in to AntoLin Cellars and sample some of Yakima’s finest wines.