- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars to participate in Yakima Craft Beverage Walk
November 5, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. – Wine lovers are encourage to visit AntoLin Cellars for the second annual Yakima Craft Beverage Walk on Saturday, Nov. 5 from noon to 5 p.m.
This event is a collaboration between the Downtown Association of Yakima and Craft Beverage Yakima. It is a 21+ and over only event features producers of the Yakima craft beverage industry, sampling their product in various downtown business locations.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
The tasty action is at 14 N. Front Street.
AntoLin Cellars new tasting room is open weekly Wednesdays through Sundays. Relax and savor award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room. Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from their estate vineyard.
Or, take your wine-tasting experience outside onto the delightful patio. Parking abounds making AntoLin the perfect place to start your walking tour of the North Yakima Historic District.
AntoLin Cellars is at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex, less than a mile away from most downtown Yakima hotels. Before you head out to taste the rest of the Valley, stop in to AntoLin Cellars and sample some of Yakima’s finest wines.