- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Art and Wine Festival at Wilridge and NHV Winery
July 19, 2014 @ 11:00 amNo admission
YAKIMA, Wash. — Wilridge and NHV present the Art & Wine Festival. Come enjoy an exciting afternoon event on the vineyard lawn.
Local artists and crafts makers displaying and selling their work. Planes On Paper and These Guitars Say Sorry will perform throughout the event. Food vendors will also be present. There will also be a craft station for kids to create their own works of art. create their own works of art.
Come hungry, thirsty and inspired.