- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 11 hours ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 3 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 4 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 6 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 7 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Artisan Cheese Festival at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013| Free
Westport Winery will host its annual Artisan Cheese Festival every Sunday in May. This festival will include live music from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all four dates — May 5, 12, 19, and 26.
All festival attendees will receive a complimentary regional cheese tasting during their visit. Creameries represented at this event include Golden Glen, Willamette Valley, Rogue, Beecher’s, Mt. Townsend and Willapa Hills. Cheese and wine share a long tradition of complementing each other. This is a great opportunity to discover the magic that happens when they meld. The winery will also be serving complimentary soup to guests of all ages.
Those over 21 are welcome to sample up to five of Westport’s 33 award-winning wines for $5. (Wine club members and their guests taste for free.) For those who are under 21, the folks from McNaushton’s Shave Ice will be offering icy treats for sale on May 5, 12, 26 and June 9, during the winery’s Fleur de Lis Festival.