- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Artisan Hill Sip n’ Walk Weekend in Woodinville Wine Country
May 14 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Artisan Hill craft beverage producers in the Woodinville Commerce Center Business/Industrial Park on 142nd Avenue NE will stage their Sip n’ Walk Weekend as a benefit for the Northshore Schools Foundation.
Participating producers from Woodinville Wine Country include Aspenwood Cellars, Chatter Creek Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Finn Hill Winery, ICON Cellars and Kaella Winery as well as B-Side Brewing, J.P. Trodden Distilling, Pacific Distillery and Three of Cups.
Each guest will receive a card at check-in which will be stamped at each participating business. Visit all participating wineries, distilleries and brewery, get your card stamped, and you will be entered into a drawing for an Artisan Hill picnic basket.
Check-in at DiStefano to receive your $5 voucher and stamp card at check-in. The ticket includes participation both days, and this is a BYOG (bring your own glass) event.