- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisan Hill Sip n’ Walk Weekend in Woodinville Wine Country
May 14, 2016 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Artisan Hill craft beverage producers in the Woodinville Commerce Center Business/Industrial Park on 142nd Avenue NE will stage their Sip n’ Walk Weekend as a benefit for the Northshore Schools Foundation.
Participating producers from Woodinville Wine Country include Aspenwood Cellars, Chatter Creek Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Finn Hill Winery, ICON Cellars and Kaella Winery as well as B-Side Brewing, J.P. Trodden Distilling, Pacific Distillery and Three of Cups.
Each guest will receive a card at check-in which will be stamped at each participating business. Visit all participating wineries, distilleries and brewery, get your card stamped, and you will be entered into a drawing for an Artisan Hill picnic basket.
Check-in at DiStefano to receive your $5 voucher and stamp card at check-in. The ticket includes participation both days, and this is a BYOG (bring your own glass) event.