- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 16 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisan Hill Sip n’ Walk Weekend in Woodinville Wine Country
May 14, 2016 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on May 15, 2016 at 12:00am
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Artisan Hill craft beverage producers in the Woodinville Commerce Center Business/Industrial Park on 142nd Avenue NE will stage their Sip n’ Walk Weekend as a benefit for the Northshore Schools Foundation.
Participating producers from Woodinville Wine Country include Aspenwood Cellars, Chatter Creek Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Finn Hill Winery, ICON Cellars and Kaella Winery as well as B-Side Brewing, J.P. Trodden Distilling, Pacific Distillery and Three of Cups.
Each guest will receive a card at check-in which will be stamped at each participating business. Visit all participating wineries, distilleries and brewery, get your card stamped, and you will be entered into a drawing for an Artisan Hill picnic basket.
Check-in at DiStefano to receive your $5 voucher and stamp card at check-in. The ticket includes participation both days, and this is a BYOG (bring your own glass) event.