- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisan Hill Sip n’ Walk Weekend in Woodinville Wine Country
May 14 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Artisan Hill craft beverage producers in the Woodinville Commerce Center Business/Industrial Park on 142nd Avenue NE will stage their Sip n’ Walk Weekend as a benefit for the Northshore Schools Foundation.
Participating producers from Woodinville Wine Country include Aspenwood Cellars, Chatter Creek Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Finn Hill Winery, ICON Cellars and Kaella Winery as well as B-Side Brewing, J.P. Trodden Distilling, Pacific Distillery and Three of Cups.
Each guest will receive a card at check-in which will be stamped at each participating business. Visit all participating wineries, distilleries and brewery, get your card stamped, and you will be entered into a drawing for an Artisan Hill picnic basket.
Check-in at DiStefano to receive your $5 voucher and stamp card at check-in. The ticket includes participation both days, and this is a BYOG (bring your own glass) event.