- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisan Hill Sip n’ Walk Weekend in Woodinville Wine Country
May 15, 2016 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on May 15, 2016 at 12:00am
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Artisan Hill craft beverage producers in the Woodinville Commerce Center Business/Industrial Park on 142nd Avenue NE will stage their Sip n’ Walk Weekend as a benefit for the Northshore Schools Foundation.
Participating producers from Woodinville Wine Country include Aspenwood Cellars, Chatter Creek Winery, Convergence Zone Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Finn Hill Winery, ICON Cellars and Kaella Winery as well as B-Side Brewing, J.P. Trodden Distilling, Pacific Distillery and Three of Cups.
Each guest will receive a card at check-in which will be stamped at each participating business. Visit all participating wineries, distilleries and brewery, get your card stamped, and you will be entered into a drawing for an Artisan Hill picnic basket.
Check-in at DiStefano to receive your $5 voucher and stamp card at check-in. The ticket includes participation both days, and this is a BYOG (bring your own glass) event.