- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisanal Wine Cellars Holiday Benefit for Oregon Food Back
December 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Artisanal Wine Cellars will stage its third annual Making Spirits Bright holiday celebration to benefit the Oregon Food Bank from 5-8 p.m. on Dec. 20.
Music will be performed by Eric Vanderwall, and the evening will include light bites, beer and wine samples. Happy hour prices will be available for bottled beers and wines by the glass. This event is limited to the first 75 to RSVP, and that list is filling up.
Last year, Artisanal Wine Cellars donated more than 200 pounds of food in addition to a monetary contribution. Attendees are encouraged to bring two non-perishable food items, or a $5 minimum cash donation per person for admittance to this event.
Please consider checking out OFB’s list of most wanted foods.