- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisanal Wine Cellars Holiday Benefit for Oregon Food Back
December 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Artisanal Wine Cellars will stage its third annual Making Spirits Bright holiday celebration to benefit the Oregon Food Bank from 5-8 p.m. on Dec. 20.
Music will be performed by Eric Vanderwall, and the evening will include light bites, beer and wine samples. Happy hour prices will be available for bottled beers and wines by the glass. This event is limited to the first 75 to RSVP, and that list is filling up.
Last year, Artisanal Wine Cellars donated more than 200 pounds of food in addition to a monetary contribution. Attendees are encouraged to bring two non-perishable food items, or a $5 minimum cash donation per person for admittance to this event.
Please consider checking out OFB’s list of most wanted foods.