- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 18 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Artisanal Wine Cellars Holiday Benefit for Oregon Food Back
December 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Artisanal Wine Cellars will stage its third annual Making Spirits Bright holiday celebration to benefit the Oregon Food Bank from 5-8 p.m. on Dec. 20.
Music will be performed by Eric Vanderwall, and the evening will include light bites, beer and wine samples. Happy hour prices will be available for bottled beers and wines by the glass. This event is limited to the first 75 to RSVP, and that list is filling up.
Last year, Artisanal Wine Cellars donated more than 200 pounds of food in addition to a monetary contribution. Attendees are encouraged to bring two non-perishable food items, or a $5 minimum cash donation per person for admittance to this event.
Please consider checking out OFB’s list of most wanted foods.