- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Artisanal Wine Cellars Holiday Benefit for Oregon Food Back
December 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Artisanal Wine Cellars will stage its third annual Making Spirits Bright holiday celebration to benefit the Oregon Food Bank from 5-8 p.m. on Dec. 20.
Music will be performed by Eric Vanderwall, and the evening will include light bites, beer and wine samples. Happy hour prices will be available for bottled beers and wines by the glass. This event is limited to the first 75 to RSVP, and that list is filling up.
Last year, Artisanal Wine Cellars donated more than 200 pounds of food in addition to a monetary contribution. Attendees are encouraged to bring two non-perishable food items, or a $5 minimum cash donation per person for admittance to this event.
Please consider checking out OFB’s list of most wanted foods.