- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ashland Wine Cellar Anniversary Tasting
April 2, 2016
Ashland Wine Cellar, Oregon’s oldest wine shop, is celebrating its 36th anniversary with a special tasting on Saturday, April 2 from noon to 6pm.
There will be complimentary tasting and appetizers as well as drawings for prizes. It ends with a grand prize of a $100 gift card.
Ashland Wine Cellar is a full-service wine shop specializing in harder-to-find Pinot Noir from boutique Willamette Valley producers, grower Champagnes and Barolos. It also features Southern Oregon’s top producers, high-end California Cabs and an intriguing set of imports.
The shop also takes pride in its under $20 red and white sections, free-standing islands that offer the staff’s bargain picks for wines with distinct varietal character from around the globe that over-deliver and won’t break the bank.