- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ashland Wine Cellar Anniversary Tasting
Ashland Wine Cellar, Oregon’s oldest wine shop, is celebrating its 36th anniversary with a special tasting on Saturday, April 2 from noon to 6pm.
There will be complimentary tasting and appetizers as well as drawings for prizes. It ends with a grand prize of a $100 gift card.
Ashland Wine Cellar is a full-service wine shop specializing in harder-to-find Pinot Noir from boutique Willamette Valley producers, grower Champagnes and Barolos. It also features Southern Oregon’s top producers, high-end California Cabs and an intriguing set of imports.
The shop also takes pride in its under $20 red and white sections, free-standing islands that offer the staff’s bargain picks for wines with distinct varietal character from around the globe that over-deliver and won’t break the bank.