- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ashland Wine Cellar Anniversary Tasting
April 2, 2016
Ashland Wine Cellar, Oregon’s oldest wine shop, is celebrating its 36th anniversary with a special tasting on Saturday, April 2 from noon to 6pm.
There will be complimentary tasting and appetizers as well as drawings for prizes. It ends with a grand prize of a $100 gift card.
Ashland Wine Cellar is a full-service wine shop specializing in harder-to-find Pinot Noir from boutique Willamette Valley producers, grower Champagnes and Barolos. It also features Southern Oregon’s top producers, high-end California Cabs and an intriguing set of imports.
The shop also takes pride in its under $20 red and white sections, free-standing islands that offer the staff’s bargain picks for wines with distinct varietal character from around the globe that over-deliver and won’t break the bank.