- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ashland Wine Cellar Anniversary Tasting
Ashland Wine Cellar, Oregon’s oldest wine shop, is celebrating its 36th anniversary with a special tasting on Saturday, April 2 from noon to 6pm.
There will be complimentary tasting and appetizers as well as drawings for prizes. It ends with a grand prize of a $100 gift card.
Ashland Wine Cellar is a full-service wine shop specializing in harder-to-find Pinot Noir from boutique Willamette Valley producers, grower Champagnes and Barolos. It also features Southern Oregon’s top producers, high-end California Cabs and an intriguing set of imports.
The shop also takes pride in its under $20 red and white sections, free-standing islands that offer the staff’s bargain picks for wines with distinct varietal character from around the globe that over-deliver and won’t break the bank.