- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ashland Wine Cellar Anniversary Tasting
April 2, 2016
Ashland Wine Cellar, Oregon’s oldest wine shop, is celebrating its 36th anniversary with a special tasting on Saturday, April 2 from noon to 6pm.
There will be complimentary tasting and appetizers as well as drawings for prizes. It ends with a grand prize of a $100 gift card.
Ashland Wine Cellar is a full-service wine shop specializing in harder-to-find Pinot Noir from boutique Willamette Valley producers, grower Champagnes and Barolos. It also features Southern Oregon’s top producers, high-end California Cabs and an intriguing set of imports.
The shop also takes pride in its under $20 red and white sections, free-standing islands that offer the staff’s bargain picks for wines with distinct varietal character from around the globe that over-deliver and won’t break the bank.