- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk
January 31, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Auburn Downtown Association will stage the Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk on Jan. 31, featuring six wineries — including Mt. St. Helens Winery.
It includes international chocolates and bakery treats. Tickets are available at Gosney Motor Parts, Rottles Clothing and Shoes, Zola’s Cafe, Valley Buick GMC Quick Lube and the Auburn Downtown Association.