- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk
January 31, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Auburn Downtown Association will stage the Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk on Jan. 31, featuring six wineries — including Mt. St. Helens Winery.
It includes international chocolates and bakery treats. Tickets are available at Gosney Motor Parts, Rottles Clothing and Shoes, Zola’s Cafe, Valley Buick GMC Quick Lube and the Auburn Downtown Association.