- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk
January 31, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Auburn Downtown Association will stage the Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk on Jan. 31, featuring six wineries — including Mt. St. Helens Winery.
It includes international chocolates and bakery treats. Tickets are available at Gosney Motor Parts, Rottles Clothing and Shoes, Zola’s Cafe, Valley Buick GMC Quick Lube and the Auburn Downtown Association.