- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk
January 31, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Auburn Downtown Association will stage the Auburn Chocolate and Wine Walk on Jan. 31, featuring six wineries — including Mt. St. Helens Winery.
It includes international chocolates and bakery treats. Tickets are available at Gosney Motor Parts, Rottles Clothing and Shoes, Zola’s Cafe, Valley Buick GMC Quick Lube and the Auburn Downtown Association.