- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
Auction of Washington Wines Picnic and Barrel Auction
August 17, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — More than 100 winemakers in attendance make the annual Picnic and Barrel Auction at Chateau Ste. Michelle the most anticipated wine event of the summer in Washington state, and the picnic marks the beginning of the Auction of Washington Wines weekend.
Delicious bites created by the team of chefs from Tulalip Resort Casino in Marysville provide the perfect summer fare while you mingle and rub shoulders with Washington winemakers as they roam and pour tastings of their latest releases.
Craving more than just a taste? Then hop into the popular Barrel Auction, where you can experience barrel samples of yet-to-be-bottled wines. When you find one you like, place your bid on a case. Top five highest bids for each winery will be the winners and be the first to collect on this wine once it’s released.
Tickets are $125 per person; $150 for early access to the Barrel Auction. Picnic blankets are $1,250 and include eight tickets with a reserved table and seating area in a prime location.
Auction of Washington Wines is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Washington wine while producing and hosting one of the most celebrated wine auctions in the country.
In the spirit of charity, the Auction of Washington Wines is pleased to provide financial support for Uncompensated Care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and to invest in viticulture and enology research and education in Washington state to help establish Washington as a world-class wine producing region.
The Auction of Washington Wines has raised more than $34 million since its inception in 1988.