- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn Oysters Celebration at Browne Family Vineyards
October 1, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission fee
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Browne Family Vineyards is saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall with freshly shucked oysters and a selection of crisp white and sparkling wines on the patio during its Autumn Oysters Celebration.
Wine is available by the glass and by the bottle. Oysters are for sale by the dozen and half dozen.
Contact Emily at 509-522-1261 or [email protected]