- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn Oysters Celebration at Browne Family Vineyards
October 1 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission fee
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Browne Family Vineyards is saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall with freshly shucked oysters and a selection of crisp white and sparkling wines on the patio during its Autumn Oysters Celebration.
Wine is available by the glass and by the bottle. Oysters are for sale by the dozen and half dozen.
Contact Emily at 509-522-1261 or [email protected]