- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 6 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn Oysters Celebration at Browne Family Vineyards
October 1, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission fee
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Browne Family Vineyards is saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall with freshly shucked oysters and a selection of crisp white and sparkling wines on the patio during its Autumn Oysters Celebration.
Wine is available by the glass and by the bottle. Oysters are for sale by the dozen and half dozen.
Contact Emily at 509-522-1261 or [email protected]