- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn Oysters Celebration at Browne Family Vineyards
October 1, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission fee
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Browne Family Vineyards is saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall with freshly shucked oysters and a selection of crisp white and sparkling wines on the patio during its Autumn Oysters Celebration.
Wine is available by the glass and by the bottle. Oysters are for sale by the dozen and half dozen.
Contact Emily at 509-522-1261 or [email protected]