- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn Oysters Celebration at Browne Family Vineyards
October 1 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission fee
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Browne Family Vineyards is saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall with freshly shucked oysters and a selection of crisp white and sparkling wines on the patio during its Autumn Oysters Celebration.
Wine is available by the glass and by the bottle. Oysters are for sale by the dozen and half dozen.
Contact Emily at 509-522-1261 or [email protected]