- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn on Whidbey Wine and Art Tour
November 9, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$20 - $25
Several winery tasting rooms will participate and have artists in action while you sip wines and enjoy the fabulous scenery of Whidbey Island.
Members include Bloom Winery, Comforts of Whidbey, Greenbank Cellars, Holmes Harbor Cellars and Spoiled Dog Winery.