- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Autumn on Whidbey Wine and Art Tour
November 9, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$20 - $25
Several winery tasting rooms will participate and have artists in action while you sip wines and enjoy the fabulous scenery of Whidbey Island.
Members include Bloom Winery, Comforts of Whidbey, Greenbank Cellars, Holmes Harbor Cellars and Spoiled Dog Winery.