- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon at the Vineyard of Cliff Creek Cellars
February 8, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
It’s back! Bacon, Bacon returns to Cliff Creek Cellars in the Southern Oregon town of Gold Hill.
We will have some amazing bacon pairings for you to enjoy with our wines from bacon that we brought in from The Loveless Cafe in Nashville to chocolate dipped bacon with just a dash of sea salt. This is an annual event you won’t want to miss.