- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon at the Vineyard of Cliff Creek Cellars
February 8, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
It’s back! Bacon, Bacon returns to Cliff Creek Cellars in the Southern Oregon town of Gold Hill.
We will have some amazing bacon pairings for you to enjoy with our wines from bacon that we brought in from The Loveless Cafe in Nashville to chocolate dipped bacon with just a dash of sea salt. This is an annual event you won’t want to miss.