- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon at Cliff Creek Cellars’ Newberg tasting room
February 8, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
It’s back! Bacon, Bacon is here. We will have some amazing bacon pairings for you to enjoy with our wines from bacon that we brought in from The Loveless Cafe in Nashville to chocolate dipped bacon with just a dash of sea salt. This is one annual event you won’t want to miss.