- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 19 hours ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 6 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 7 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.