- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 22 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.