- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 12 hours ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 2 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 5 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.