- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 7 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.