- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 amFree
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.