- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 15 hours ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 1 day ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 4 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 amFree
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.