- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 18 hours ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 3 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 4 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 4 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 7 days ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting weekend
May 25, 2013 @ 12:00 am - May 27, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
Four of the tasting rooms are just a short walk from the downtown Seattle ferry. Member wineries are Amelia Wynn Winery, Eagle Harbor Wine Company, Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery, Perennial Vintners, Rolling Bay Winery and Harbor Square Wine Shop & Tasting Room.
Earlier this year, Rolling Bay earned a gold medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for its 2010 Upland Vineyard Manitou Red ($28) from Snipes Mountain.
After the day of tasting, you are encouraged to enjoy dinner at one of the island’s acclaimed restaurants.