- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 16 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting
April 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Enter the winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the new vintage directly from the barrels of the Bainbridge Island wineries. Current releases will be poured as well.
Our six cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but have quickly garnered awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed restaurants.