- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 8 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting
April 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Enter the winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the new vintage directly from the barrels of the Bainbridge Island wineries. Current releases will be poured as well.
Our six cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but have quickly garnered awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed restaurants.