- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 17 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island barrel tasting
April 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Enter the winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the new vintage directly from the barrels of the Bainbridge Island wineries. Current releases will be poured as well.
Our six cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but have quickly garnered awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed restaurants.