- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Island wineries present Wine on the Rock
July 23 - July 24$30
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. — Wine on the Rock is an event on beautiful Bainbridge Island that features two days of wine, music and food on July 23-24 among the seven Bainbridge Island wineries.
Events will take place at each winery from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Cost is $30 for tickets on sale now. A ticket includes: