- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Thanksgiving Wine Tour
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
What better way to spend the weekend after Thanksgiving than wine touring? Get the family out of the house and explore the wineries of Bainbridge Island.
These seven cozy artisanal wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they already are garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed local restaurants.