- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Thanksgiving Wine Tour
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
What better way to spend the weekend after Thanksgiving than wine touring? Get the family out of the house and explore the wineries of Bainbridge Island.
These seven cozy artisanal wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they already are garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed local restaurants.