- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 14 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bainbridge Thanksgiving Wine Tour
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
What better way to spend the weekend after Thanksgiving than wine touring? Get the family out of the house and explore the wineries of Bainbridge Island.
These seven cozy artisanal wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they already are garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed local restaurants.