- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery and Fran’s Chocolates pairing classes
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Do you like wine? How about the best chocolates in the history of the world?
If you answered yes to one or both we invite you to join us at the winery on Saturday, Feb. 15 for our wine and chocolate pairing flight with Fran’s Chocolates. This is the perfect mid-day escape for you and your Valentine.
For $15 per person you will enjoy five exquisite chocolate and wine pairings. Hurry, spaces are limited. To make your reservation, email [email protected]
We will be doing the pairings between noon and 4 p.m. We hope you can join us!
Also, beginning Feb. 1, Balboa Winery will be the exclusive retailer for Fran’s Chocolates in the region.