- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery and Fran’s Chocolates pairing classes
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Do you like wine? How about the best chocolates in the history of the world?
If you answered yes to one or both we invite you to join us at the winery on Saturday, Feb. 15 for our wine and chocolate pairing flight with Fran’s Chocolates. This is the perfect mid-day escape for you and your Valentine.
For $15 per person you will enjoy five exquisite chocolate and wine pairings. Hurry, spaces are limited. To make your reservation, email [email protected]
We will be doing the pairings between noon and 4 p.m. We hope you can join us!
Also, beginning Feb. 1, Balboa Winery will be the exclusive retailer for Fran’s Chocolates in the region.