- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery and Fran’s Chocolates pairing classes
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Do you like wine? How about the best chocolates in the history of the world?
If you answered yes to one or both we invite you to join us at the winery on Saturday, Feb. 15 for our wine and chocolate pairing flight with Fran’s Chocolates. This is the perfect mid-day escape for you and your Valentine.
For $15 per person you will enjoy five exquisite chocolate and wine pairings. Hurry, spaces are limited. To make your reservation, email [email protected]
We will be doing the pairings between noon and 4 p.m. We hope you can join us!
Also, beginning Feb. 1, Balboa Winery will be the exclusive retailer for Fran’s Chocolates in the region.