- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery and Fran’s Chocolates pairing classes
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Do you like wine? How about the best chocolates in the history of the world?
If you answered yes to one or both we invite you to join us at the winery on Saturday, Feb. 15 for our wine and chocolate pairing flight with Fran’s Chocolates. This is the perfect mid-day escape for you and your Valentine.
For $15 per person you will enjoy five exquisite chocolate and wine pairings. Hurry, spaces are limited. To make your reservation, email [email protected]
We will be doing the pairings between noon and 4 p.m. We hope you can join us!
Also, beginning Feb. 1, Balboa Winery will be the exclusive retailer for Fran’s Chocolates in the region.