- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 1 hour ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery winemaker dinner with Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio
November 8, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — We are excited to announce that chef Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio in Bozeman, Mont., will be preparing an eight-course dinner with Balboa Winery over Fall Release Weekend in Walla Walla.
Chef Daniel will be pairing his creative plates with our new releases. If you are into eating great food and drinking great wine, this event is for you! Contact us to make your reservation ASAP, as we only have eight seats left. The meal runs $125 per guest.
Email [email protected], or contact us via phone at 509-529-0461 for more information or to hold your spot. Cheers!