- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery winemaker dinner with Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio
November 8, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — We are excited to announce that chef Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio in Bozeman, Mont., will be preparing an eight-course dinner with Balboa Winery over Fall Release Weekend in Walla Walla.
Chef Daniel will be pairing his creative plates with our new releases. If you are into eating great food and drinking great wine, this event is for you! Contact us to make your reservation ASAP, as we only have eight seats left. The meal runs $125 per guest.
Email [email protected], or contact us via phone at 509-529-0461 for more information or to hold your spot. Cheers!