- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery winemaker dinner with Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio
November 8, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — We are excited to announce that chef Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio in Bozeman, Mont., will be preparing an eight-course dinner with Balboa Winery over Fall Release Weekend in Walla Walla.
Chef Daniel will be pairing his creative plates with our new releases. If you are into eating great food and drinking great wine, this event is for you! Contact us to make your reservation ASAP, as we only have eight seats left. The meal runs $125 per guest.
Email [email protected], or contact us via phone at 509-529-0461 for more information or to hold your spot. Cheers!