- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery winemaker dinner with Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio
November 8, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — We are excited to announce that chef Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio in Bozeman, Mont., will be preparing an eight-course dinner with Balboa Winery over Fall Release Weekend in Walla Walla.
Chef Daniel will be pairing his creative plates with our new releases. If you are into eating great food and drinking great wine, this event is for you! Contact us to make your reservation ASAP, as we only have eight seats left. The meal runs $125 per guest.
Email [email protected], or contact us via phone at 509-529-0461 for more information or to hold your spot. Cheers!