- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery winemaker dinner with Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio
November 8, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — We are excited to announce that chef Daniel Wendell of The Food Studio in Bozeman, Mont., will be preparing an eight-course dinner with Balboa Winery over Fall Release Weekend in Walla Walla.
Chef Daniel will be pairing his creative plates with our new releases. If you are into eating great food and drinking great wine, this event is for you! Contact us to make your reservation ASAP, as we only have eight seats left. The meal runs $125 per guest.
Email [email protected], or contact us via phone at 509-529-0461 for more information or to hold your spot. Cheers!