- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 23 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bard in the Vineyard: ‘The Comedy of Errors’ at Township 7
July 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - July 27, 2013 @ 9:30 pm$20
LANGLEY, British Columbia — Experience the Bard at your neighbourhood winery this summer! See the popular Shakespearean play, The Comedy of Errors, performed live in Township 7′s picturesque south Langley vineyard.
Enjoy the Bard’s hilarious story of mistaken identity paired with brilliant dialogue and Township 7′s award-winning wine, all in a breathtaking setting. The winery is delighted to partner with Bard in the Valley on this alfresco production.
This version of the play is set in a modern-day Mediterranean casino. It tells the story of two sets of identical twins that were accidentally separated at birth. Antipholus of Syracuse and his servant, arrive in Ephesus, which turns out to be the home of their twin brothers. When the Syracusans encounter the friends and families of their twins, a series of wild mishaps based on mistaken identities lead to wrongful beatings, a near-seduction, arrest, and false accusations of infidelity, theft, madness, and demonic possession.
Bring a picnic and enjoy Township 7 wines (no outside alcoholic beverages allowed) for an entertaining evening of live theatre. Tickets are only $20. Proceeds in support of Bard in the Valley. Here’s to “cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast!”
Seating is limited, please contact [email protected], 604-532-1766 for reservations, or securely order online on our website.
Performances are: July 19, 20, 26, and 27