- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bard in the Vineyard: ‘The Comedy of Errors’ at Township 7
July 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - July 27, 2013 @ 9:30 pm$20
LANGLEY, British Columbia — Experience the Bard at your neighbourhood winery this summer! See the popular Shakespearean play, The Comedy of Errors, performed live in Township 7′s picturesque south Langley vineyard.
Enjoy the Bard’s hilarious story of mistaken identity paired with brilliant dialogue and Township 7′s award-winning wine, all in a breathtaking setting. The winery is delighted to partner with Bard in the Valley on this alfresco production.
This version of the play is set in a modern-day Mediterranean casino. It tells the story of two sets of identical twins that were accidentally separated at birth. Antipholus of Syracuse and his servant, arrive in Ephesus, which turns out to be the home of their twin brothers. When the Syracusans encounter the friends and families of their twins, a series of wild mishaps based on mistaken identities lead to wrongful beatings, a near-seduction, arrest, and false accusations of infidelity, theft, madness, and demonic possession.
Bring a picnic and enjoy Township 7 wines (no outside alcoholic beverages allowed) for an entertaining evening of live theatre. Tickets are only $20. Proceeds in support of Bard in the Valley. Here’s to “cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast!”
Seating is limited, please contact [email protected], 604-532-1766 for reservations, or securely order online on our website.
Performances are: July 19, 20, 26, and 27