- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 23 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bard in the Vineyard: ‘The Comedy of Errors’ at Township 7
July 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - July 27, 2013 @ 9:30 pm$20
LANGLEY, British Columbia — Experience the Bard at your neighbourhood winery this summer! See the popular Shakespearean play, The Comedy of Errors, performed live in Township 7′s picturesque south Langley vineyard.
Enjoy the Bard’s hilarious story of mistaken identity paired with brilliant dialogue and Township 7′s award-winning wine, all in a breathtaking setting. The winery is delighted to partner with Bard in the Valley on this alfresco production.
This version of the play is set in a modern-day Mediterranean casino. It tells the story of two sets of identical twins that were accidentally separated at birth. Antipholus of Syracuse and his servant, arrive in Ephesus, which turns out to be the home of their twin brothers. When the Syracusans encounter the friends and families of their twins, a series of wild mishaps based on mistaken identities lead to wrongful beatings, a near-seduction, arrest, and false accusations of infidelity, theft, madness, and demonic possession.
Bring a picnic and enjoy Township 7 wines (no outside alcoholic beverages allowed) for an entertaining evening of live theatre. Tickets are only $20. Proceeds in support of Bard in the Valley. Here’s to “cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast!”
Seating is limited, please contact [email protected], 604-532-1766 for reservations, or securely order online on our website.
Performances are: July 19, 20, 26, and 27