- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bard in the Vineyard: ‘The Comedy of Errors’ at Township 7
July 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - July 27, 2013 @ 9:30 pm$20
LANGLEY, British Columbia — Experience the Bard at your neighbourhood winery this summer! See the popular Shakespearean play, The Comedy of Errors, performed live in Township 7′s picturesque south Langley vineyard.
Enjoy the Bard’s hilarious story of mistaken identity paired with brilliant dialogue and Township 7′s award-winning wine, all in a breathtaking setting. The winery is delighted to partner with Bard in the Valley on this alfresco production.
This version of the play is set in a modern-day Mediterranean casino. It tells the story of two sets of identical twins that were accidentally separated at birth. Antipholus of Syracuse and his servant, arrive in Ephesus, which turns out to be the home of their twin brothers. When the Syracusans encounter the friends and families of their twins, a series of wild mishaps based on mistaken identities lead to wrongful beatings, a near-seduction, arrest, and false accusations of infidelity, theft, madness, and demonic possession.
Bring a picnic and enjoy Township 7 wines (no outside alcoholic beverages allowed) for an entertaining evening of live theatre. Tickets are only $20. Proceeds in support of Bard in the Valley. Here’s to “cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast!”
Seating is limited, please contact [email protected], 604-532-1766 for reservations, or securely order online on our website.
Performances are: July 19, 20, 26, and 27