- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 3 hours ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 20 hours ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 2 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 3 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 4 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 5 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar presents Kate Turner
June 14, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
There is no cover charge, and the show starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Bistro Wine Bar focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.