- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 day ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 3 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 4 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar presents Kate Turner
June 14, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
There is no cover charge, and the show starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Bistro Wine Bar focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.