- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party
May 23, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin will be staging its Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party and offering wine specials throughout the weekend.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery. This fun, drop-in destination offers energized décor to makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine and top-notch local music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live local music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. There is no cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Friday, May 23: noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 24: noon – 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 25: noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, May 26: noon – 9 p.m.