- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 24 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party
May 23, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin will be staging its Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party and offering wine specials throughout the weekend.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery. This fun, drop-in destination offers energized décor to makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine and top-notch local music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live local music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. There is no cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Friday, May 23: noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 24: noon – 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 25: noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, May 26: noon – 9 p.m.