- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party
May 23, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin will be staging its Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party and offering wine specials throughout the weekend.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery. This fun, drop-in destination offers energized décor to makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine and top-notch local music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live local music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. There is no cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Friday, May 23: noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 24: noon – 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 25: noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, May 26: noon – 9 p.m.