- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party
May 23, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin will be staging its Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party and offering wine specials throughout the weekend.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery. This fun, drop-in destination offers energized décor to makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine and top-notch local music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live local music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. There is no cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Friday, May 23: noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 24: noon – 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 25: noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, May 26: noon – 9 p.m.