- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party
May 23, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pmNo admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin will be staging its Memorial Day Weekend Patio Party and offering wine specials throughout the weekend.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery. This fun, drop-in destination offers energized décor to makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine and top-notch local music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live local music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. There is no cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Friday, May 23: noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 24: noon – 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 25: noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, May 26: noon – 9 p.m.