- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 7 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin patio presents Frazer Wambeke Trio
May 24, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
The Frazer Wambeke Trio is a talented young group of gentlemen who’ve taken their love for jazz and spun it with the pop music of today. With influences as far ranging as Chick Corea, James Taylor and Mute Math, the FW3 is adept and comfortable playing in a wide variety of genres from across the musical spectrum.
The energized décor of the Wine Bar and Eatery makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination with free admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays: 4–9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays: noon – 9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sundays: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.