- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin presents singer Adrienne Bousquet
May 17, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Adrienne Bousquet has been singing and performing for six years since her discovery at a local talent show on her way to winning the honor of Miss Tri-Cities. She sings great American standards and classics of yesterday made famous by artists such as Sinatra, Day, Vaughan, Presley, James, Holliday and Fitzgerald.
The energized décor of the Wine Bar and Eatery makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays: 4–9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays: noon–9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sundays: noon–5 p.m.