- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Eddie Manzanares
November 13, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Eddie Manzanares (lead vocals & guitar) brings the experience of more than 20 years on the road. Originally from Mexico, he has performed for audiences, large and small, in Mexico, South America, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Canada, and the Caribbean.
His performance style is a combination of Latin-Jazz, Bossanova and Rumba Flamenca. He also loves to perform Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Son Cubano, and Son Montuno songs for your dancing pleasure.
Enjoy Live Music on Weekends at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery:
Happy Hours: 4-6pm. Music starts at 7pm.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a relaxed, drop-in dining destination. The focus is on Fresh, Light and Contemporary Cuisine; often with a French Mediterranean accent. Savor enticing entrees created specifically to be paired with their Signature and Reserve wines.
Enjoy tasty flatbreads & sandwiches for lunch. Plus, they have light appetizers, beer & wine for Happy Hour.
The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard.
Weather permitting, enjoy wining and dining on their large patio. No cover.