- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Eddie Manzanares
November 13, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Eddie Manzanares (lead vocals & guitar) brings the experience of more than 20 years on the road. Originally from Mexico, he has performed for audiences, large and small, in Mexico, South America, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Canada, and the Caribbean.
His performance style is a combination of Latin-Jazz, Bossanova and Rumba Flamenca. He also loves to perform Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Son Cubano, and Son Montuno songs for your dancing pleasure.
Enjoy Live Music on Weekends at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery:
Happy Hours: 4-6pm. Music starts at 7pm.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a relaxed, drop-in dining destination. The focus is on Fresh, Light and Contemporary Cuisine; often with a French Mediterranean accent. Savor enticing entrees created specifically to be paired with their Signature and Reserve wines.
Enjoy tasty flatbreads & sandwiches for lunch. Plus, they have light appetizers, beer & wine for Happy Hour.
The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard.
Weather permitting, enjoy wining and dining on their large patio. No cover.