- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Eddie Manzanares
November 13, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Eddie Manzanares (lead vocals & guitar) brings the experience of more than 20 years on the road. Originally from Mexico, he has performed for audiences, large and small, in Mexico, South America, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Canada, and the Caribbean.
His performance style is a combination of Latin-Jazz, Bossanova and Rumba Flamenca. He also loves to perform Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Son Cubano, and Son Montuno songs for your dancing pleasure.
Enjoy Live Music on Weekends at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery:
Happy Hours: 4-6pm. Music starts at 7pm.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a relaxed, drop-in dining destination. The focus is on Fresh, Light and Contemporary Cuisine; often with a French Mediterranean accent. Savor enticing entrees created specifically to be paired with their Signature and Reserve wines.
Enjoy tasty flatbreads & sandwiches for lunch. Plus, they have light appetizers, beer & wine for Happy Hour.
The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard.
Weather permitting, enjoy wining and dining on their large patio. No cover.