- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Dakota Brown and Luke Basile
November 14, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery invites you to enjoy stellar wine, food and music this evening with pop/soul singer Dakota Brown and guitarist Luke Basile.
Brown didn’t discover his love for singing until after a major car accident. He began to play the guitar with his opposite-hand after suffering severe injuries to his left hand. Soon after, he teamed up with Basile, a local guitarist.
They began writing and performing in Pendleton, Ore. In 2011, after extensive duo work, the Dakota Brown Band recorded and released their EP titled Find Your Way, which proved to be a strong first release for the group.
Basile, raised in Eastern Oregon, now lives in West Richland, Wash. He picked up the guitar at age 14 began playing with bands a year later.
A new full-length studio release is in the works with three-time Grammy nominated producer Brook Floyd, which is scheduled for release this summer. Meanwhile, Brown and his mates continue to play throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine often with a French accent. The menu offers great food that is specifically created to complement the subtle complexities of Barnard Griffin wines.
While you may be familiar with Barnard Griffin’s signature label wines, here is your chance to explore our exclusive edition reserve wines with limited distribution outside of the winery.
And your dining experience is in a lovely setting within the winery property. The Wine Bar and Eatery interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by resident fused glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery campus on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate South exit along Interstate 182. The campus includes the tasting room, BG Wine Bar and Eatery, large patio and gazebo.
Treat yourself to the sublime tastes, sights and sounds of Barnard Griffin. Reservations not required, but they are never a bad idea.
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m.
Patio, wine bar and eatery hours
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-10 p.m.
Live music on weekends — no cover
Sunday brunch: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (until 6 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Please drink responsibly. Get a designated driver!