- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Spasso
March 22, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Spasso, the duo featuring Melissa Cunnington on vocals and keyboard with Kevin Selby on keyboards, guitar, vocals and arrangements. The Kennewick group performs jazz and R&B songs from the 1970s.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free admission.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352