- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents 90’s Trivia Night
March 4, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Tuesday Night is Trivia Night at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery, and so let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are.
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge.
Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– Ages 21 years and older
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary… but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Aamission.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352