- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Baja Dunes
November 20, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery invites you to enjoy stellar wine, food and music on the patio this evening with Baja Dunes.
Baja Dunes plays a feel-good mix of tunes ranging from classics by Van Morrision and Steely Dan, to the smooth jazz/blues of Larry Carlton and Herbie Hancock. With Kevin Selby on keyboards and arrangements and Lee Ford on guitar, this fun-loving duo will have you singing and dancing all night to their unique blend of “Dunes-tunes.”
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Open daily 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wine Bar & Eatery
Monday-Thursday 4-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday noon – 10 p.m.
Live music available most Fridays and Saturdays
Open Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday – Saturday 4-6 p.m.
All day Sunday
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours